Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Summer Rain

Unlike other people who get really excited as summer arrives, meaning they can then go to the beach and to other places, I am not one of them. Especially now that the heat is not good considering the changes in our environment. Thank God for the unexpected rain that cools us up a bit and wakes those withered plants, like now. It's raining as I'm creating this post. Been out of home with mom earlier and as if God made sure that we get home first before the rain poured, we're safely tucked under our shelter by the time it did so. Going back to how summer doesn't have that effect on me, it's because I usually get skin problems during this season and i'd always prefer the mountainside over the ocean. Well, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment