Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Pray

I pray for...
A husband who knows how to think of his family's welfare above all else.
A husband who would continue to care for me and love me unconditionally for always.
A husband who plays with our children and teaches them good manners.
A husband who thinks of what he can do to make the future brighter for the family.
A husband who is loyal and faithful.
A husband who is always by my side in making decisions and plans.
A husband who is content and happy despite mine and his shortcomings.
A husband who loves his family and extended family.
A husband who is generous but knows how to save for the rainy days.
A husband who prioritizes his family before anyone else.
A husband who is trustworthy and trusting.
A husband who is responsible and protects his family.
A husband who stands to what he believes in.
A husband who respects and understands.
A husband who knows how to resolve a conflict the right, peaceful way and does not let his temper overpower him.
A husband who does not keep secrets but shares his hopes and dreams, even his fears and worries.
A husband who takes time to continuously form a bond with me.
A husband who never forgets the vows and promises he made.
A husband who is supportive and sensitive to my needs and concerns.
A husband who has motivation to do things that are for what's best for his family.
A husband who is God-fearing.
A husband who would think of growing old with me.
A husband who would continue to make me feel that I am his wife over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment