Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pastillas de Leche

My last recollection of eating pastillas was during my elementary days when my best friend invited me to her house where we watched "The Sound of Music" movie and ate the yummy and creamy sweets. Remembering how I liked eating one before, I decided to make my own after all these years. I've read that kids would love it but surely young at heart like me will like it too. Here goes my plain and simple recipe of pastillas de leche:

Ingredients
- 1 cup of powdered milk
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- a generous amount of white sugar (for rolling)

Steps
Mix the first two ingredients thoroughly. After making sure that no lumps of the powdered milk exist, set aside the mixture for 15-30 minutes to make sure it's firm enough to roll into the sugar. Once you're done, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment