Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to reach Tubod Flowing Waters Resort

I used to just hear about the place. I never imagined that we would move in near the location. It's quite an irony how people from faraway places are the ones who usually visit while those living near Tubod  often take it for granted, with the usual thinking that it won't go elsewhere anyway. Thus with the no-hurry attitude to check out the place. Ain't that the usual scenario?

The first time I went to Tubod Flowing Waters  which is located at Brgy. Tubod, Minglanilla was when I was invited by a friend to her birthday. After that, a relative's daughter also had a kiddie party there. My family and I haven't yet gone there by ourselves. It's a nice enough place. I like the swimming pools, mini-zoo which includes a snake, monkeys, birds and many more. There's also a butterfly sanctuary. Sphering ball sport is available too for the adventurous in spirit.

Now, on how to get to Tubod Flowing Waters Resort, here's the knowledge I can share:

(From SM City Cebu)
- Ride on a KMK bus. For aircon, fare is P28 while for non-aircon it's P23.
- When you reach Tubod corner, ride on a tricycle. Fare is P10. If you're okay with a "habal-habal", it costs more. Probably P15. I am not really sure as I'm not into riding one.

(From Mactan Cebu International Airport)
- It's best to just hop on a taxi. That way you can take a shortcut route via South Road Properties (SRP).
  
Entrance fee is P100. Cottage rent is between P300-500 depending on the capacity. Rooms are available as well especially for an overnight stay.

For more details, check out their official website. Have a great time with your family, friends, relatives and colleagues! It's always best to get to unwind once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment