Some people may smirk seeing how other people openly discuss their New Year's resolution but I don't. It may be something that we are used to every year but it does help those who have the motivation to do what they set their mind into.
Hmm, here's a list of what I hope to accomplish this year:
- daily accounting of my expenses (except for those teeny-weeny spendings which are most likely just a waste of my pen's ink)
- exercise regularly in early mornings
- lessen the habit of eating in-between meals (i don't think totally quitting on this will help; it's not good to deprive one's self, eh? and otherwise i would then tend to eat more.)
- help more with the household chores
- organize docs and other stuff at home
- catch up on the books i have which i wasn't able to find the time to read yet and the movies left unwatched
What about you? How do you plan to improve yourself this year?