Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Favorite Blueberry

I've always been a music-lover. Listening to music lifts my spirit and soothes me. I love to sing as well. That's why when my old headphones (Godsend's gift to me three birthdays have passed) finally decided to retire, getting a new one was among my wishlist for Christmas. I liked the way i can fold it before for easy keeping and that it has served its purpose well. Anyway, yesterday I got a new pair of ear headphones! Surprise, surprise! I didn't expect that it will be given to me as a gift, i'm so happy! Love it alot! And I'll definitely use it whenever i can, like now. ;) Thank you, my Godsend JP! :)


(Genius GHP-02V Blueberry)

1 comment:

  1. Godsend Debbie, enjoy listening to music with your new earphones! You're always welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete