Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm With You

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”

Can you imagine a world without music? Just the mere thought unnerves me. For sure there's deafening silence and dull moments.

Music soothes me. I sing when I'm happy, sad and feeling lonely. I fondly recall how I sang in the classroom for the sake of grades. Ha! When I was in grade six, I sang "Forever" by Westlife and in 2nd year high school "A World Filled With Love", one of the theme songs of the popular anime Dragon Ball Z. Until then I didn't have a fave artist.

College days came, a classmate and friend made me listen to this song sang by a female artist. I liked it that first time I listened to it. From that day onwards I've followed her songs. The artist's name is Avril Lavigne.

For me, the song I'm With You is about someone who is lost and longing to be in someone's company. I like its tune, something that's not forgettable. I can't exactly explain but listening to Avril's songs lightens up my mood. I think I can go on listening to her songs all day.

Other songs I'd like to mention are Keep Holding On (soundtrack of the movie Eragon which I enjoyed watching), Girlfriend (sang in different languages) and I Love You (from her current WTH album).

Visit her website to learn more about her and her songs.

 She doesn't know me personally but I'm among her over a million number of fans. To those who like her too, cheers! Should she have a concert here in Cebu, let me know first thing alright? Thanks!
Today is Avril Lavigne's birthday so I'm greeting her a 

No comments:

Post a Comment