Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Stay

Oh how it's so true...
When you're young and way below the working age, you have alot of energy and time yet very little money.
As you have your career, you have more money and still the energy yet less time.
But as you age, you most likely have the money from your hard work, yet lack time and the energy.

I belong to that middle stage. I just realized that over a month has passed since my last post. Can't seem to do much during workdays. With much, I mean to write whenever there's a topic that I think of. But I so seldom get the chance. Weekends would be far too compressed with "watchables" and "readables" as well as personal and other activities or events with family, loved ones and friends. Anyway, the urge to write has always been there. And the important thing is to write when you're into it rather than blabber about less meaningful stuff as what I've read from a popular blogger's article.

What I am to write about is something that's been at the back of my mind for some time now. I'm not quite sure how to put it in such a way that I get a correct understanding yet the need surpasses that.

How different are people as things are here on earth? Have you ever wondered so?
Yet we are born different just so we learn to see and better appreciate plenty of similarities we have if we just let ourselves, instead of focusing on how we are different from each other.

Ever since I was a child, I haven't heard from someone in my religion so much compared from that of another. On the contrary, a priest once mentioned in his homily how if it will make a person have a closer relationship with God and a better person, then let him be. And that if two children from the opposite tribes for example want to be friends then let them have it their way. Never as opposing as the others are but with the hopes of uniting instead of dividing.
Now I have the respect for other's beliefs. But please, rather than so obviously trying to sway someone in this already confused world, just be good in your own God-fearing way and noone's judging you for it. At least not from where I come from.

Let a man do something on his own accord and not with the influence of promising better things which only God Himself can truly give. United we stand, divided we fall. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment