Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Barely Saving

Just awhile back, I kept up-to-date with my expenses for this month's first half. To my dismay, the amount I spent for the last 15 days exceeded my total pay thereby also eating on my small business' earnings  which almost always become a sacrifice to unexpected payables. As it is part of the things I hope to accomplish this year, I am keeping track of my spending. With what I have found out in how I am doing spending-saving wise so far, I realized that listing down all upcoming expenses can really help as guide to at least minimize the chances of spending more than what you are earning. And that's what I'm set and won't forget to do in the next days, and months for that matter. Despite the fact that I'm barely saving nowadays (although not primarily personal but on house bills and expenses), I thank God for all the blessings He constantly provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment