Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Friday, September 13, 2013

Lately

I am hit with the realization that I have made myself somewhat secluded in such a way that it's hard to let out every emotion that I've been trying to keep all this time. Why? Because I always believed that my feelings and thoughts are better kept so I'll have privacy no less. Or that I can only tell the people I trust who are a chosen few. Even so, I don't find it easy to express what I actually feel. In the process, I am burdened and have a heavier heart. Even while I'm writing this post, I have my reservations. But today since it's Programmers' Day, I programmed rather I told myself that I'm supposed to let out some air, metaphorically and literally speaking. Inhaling, exhaling. Taking a deep breath.

In my fondness of quotes, I stumbled upon these which relates to my post and which I do intend to live by:





At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what others think, it's about what I think. And if putting something to writing makes me feel better then you have just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment